Why Our Landlords Love Us

  • No Let, No Fee (and no hidden fees either).
  • No upfront costs to list your property
  • Regular legislation updates – we will keep you abreast of all new legislation that may affect you and your property.
  • The most extensive marketing network – which allows us to find quality tenants faster.
  • Friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating staff with years of experience in property letting who undergo regular training and professional development.
  • Qualified inventory clerks and experienced staff trained by the Association of Professional Inventory Providers (APIP)
  • Tried and Trusted Pool of Tradesmen – this ensures all maintenance issues are dealt with quickly and cost effectively. Unlike some competitors Fife Letting Service do not take a commission payment from any contractors.
  • The best portfolio building advice from our in house experts who have built extensive property portfolios over the last 20 years
  • Access to off market tenanted property
0 16491542723952.jpg
Fife Properties to Let

Our Letting & Full Management Service includes:

Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.

Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.

Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised on all major property portals, however we have excellent contacts with various local and national companies and other establishment personnel departments, furthermore we usually have tenants waiting.

Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.

Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.

Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.

Collecting a tenancy deposit which will be treated in accordance with current legislation.

Preparing/arranging a comprehensive inventory and schedule of condition.

Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.

Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant`s name.

Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.

If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.

Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.

Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.

Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.

Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.